Sunday, January 04, 2009

okay i have the boring-iest skin now hahaha okay plain plain plain

anyway sch on friday was B-O-R-I-N-G.
urgh. should have followed my instinct not to go.
so anyway, i was like the first girl to sit in the hall lah wl. then gf came to scare me lolxz anyway sch's like dickies galore. lolxz lucky nv bring mine. so yep sat until my butt goes crazy and uh went to class hahaha mdm rahayu form teacher wooo~ she spot check like nv check.except my nails got caught say too long. gf moved up to sit with us and uh we slacked like all the way.... then we were told ot get into groups for whatever. guanying yizhen came. lol then we were talking then suddenly guan ying say. my house nth, only got money LOL. then i said, don't tell me your lian hua seat also made of notes LOLXZ.

after sch met up with zy from work. went to cityhall, walked to bugis, then trained to orchard. lol looking for my black skirt to no avail. instead i got high waist skirt, heels, bag, and erh yeap. got something else lolxz.shhhhhh.

kay yesterday work was tiring. worked with alice, darling and alice's friend.
omg its like urgh fuck the manager and tl lolxz.
kay bye dad's in taiwan i am so free haha. i h8 sch. and i missed pay day AGAIN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home